Financial Planning Administration
Are you vibrant, enthusiastic, hard-working, friendly and professional? If so, come and join our amazing team!
Financial planning administration experience is required and familiarity with x-plan is strongly preferred.
Based in Surrey Hills in Melbourne’s leafy inner East, we are looking for someone either full-time or 4 days/week. If you or someone you know is interested please contact us at email@example.com or complete the form below.
Key responsibilities for the position are:
- Financial planning administration – processing applications, rollovers and withdrawals
- Document management
- Client service – including handling general queries, updates on work in progress and making appointments
- Working closely with the director in all areas of the FP business
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are maintained and updated
- Manage processes and efficiencies within the business
Skill requirements for this position are:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Experience with x-plan will be highly regarded
- Previous experience working in financial planning administration / client service is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely organised and motivated
- Ability to organise others and contribute to the growth and development of the business
Front Desk/Accounting Administration Assistant – We hired!
Congratulations to Daniella Allen, the team at Kadota look forward to welcoming you.
Thank you to all the applicants for taking the time to apply.