Front Desk & Administration
A part-time or full-time front desk / administration role has become available in our boutique office of accountants, financial planners, and mortgage brokers.
The role offered is 3 days per week, however we are open to considering 4 days or full-time for the right applicant, to provide reception and administration support to our finance business.
The successful applicant will be required to perform a range of tasks to support the smooth and efficient operation of a busy office environment.
- Front desk duties including answering calls, emails, greeting clients, hospitality e.g. making coffees for clients, booking appointments, and taking payments.
- Helping to maintain an organised office by performing a variety of tasks including mail, scanning and sorting documents, postage, and stationery ordering.
- Assisting in handling general client enquiries and tasking out return calls or follow-up actions where appropriate.
- Other general administrative duties.
- The ideal applicant would also have the ability to assist the directors with a range of activities, such as assisting in planning staff and client events, coordinating marketing activities such as mail merge newsletters.
Qualifications & experience:
- Experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner is vital.
- Strong customer services and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to use Microsoft Office systems, including Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Someone who is highly organised and can balance assisting in a number of areas within the business.
To apply please send your resume to: email@example.com