Financial Planning Administration
Are you vibrant, enthusiastic, hard-working, friendly and professional? If so, come and join our amazing team!
Financial planning administration experience is required and familiarity with x-plan is strongly preferred.
Based in Surrey Hills in Melbourne’s leafy inner East, we are looking for someone either full-time or 4 days/week. If you or someone you know is interested please contact us at email@example.com or complete the form below.
Key responsibilities for the position are:
- Financial planning administration – processing applications, rollovers and withdrawals
- Document management
- Client service – including handling general queries, updates on work in progress and making appointments
- Working closely with the director in all areas of the FP business
- Ensuring all compliance requirements are maintained and updated
- Manage processes and efficiencies within the business
Skill requirements for this position are:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Experience with x-plan will be highly regarded
- Previous experience working in financial planning administration / client service is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely organised and motivated
- Ability to organise others and contribute to the growth and development of the business
In line with the current Metro Melbourne restrictions our office doors are temporarily closed. In the interim, we are supporting our team by offering flexible work from home arrangements until restrictions are eased for the office and professional services industry. The details of these arrangements will be discussed in detail if you are invited for an online zoom interview.